Party Wall Surveyor Welwyn Garden City


Jordan Brettell is a Party Wall Surveyor with decades of experience working for property owners in the Welwyn Garden City area.

In what circumstances would you require a Party Wall Surveyor?

  • You will need the services of a Party Wall Surveyor if you are planning to embark on building work to your Welwyn Garden City property that involves the internal shared wall between you and an adjoining property (in a terrace, flat or semi-detached house).


  • A Party Wall Surveyor will be needed if you are planning to make changes to the shared, external boundary wall of your Welwyn Garden City home or commercial property.
  • Any excavation work, for instance for the purposes of an extension, that comes close to the neighbouring Welwyn Garden City property will also require the services of a Party Wall Surveyor.
  • If you receive a Party Wall Notice indicating that your Welwyn Garden City neighbour is proposing to do any of the above changes to the party wall, you may wish to employ a Party Wall Surveyor. This is not mandatory, but it may be advisable to discuss the various options open to you with a Party Wall Surveyor.

You can contact Jordan Brettell for a free initial discussion to find out whether you require the services of Party Wall Surveyor and if so, how we can help. Contact Paul Brettell on 07815 051255.

Herts Office

Phone: 01438 798 870
Mobile: 07815 051 255



Jordan Brettell Limited
Clibbons Cottage
85 Bramfield Road
Datchworth, Hertfordshire

Herts: 01438 798870
            07815 051255



Follow Us


© Copyright 2019 - Jordan Brettell Ltd - Party Wall Surveyors - All Rights Reserved

Show Areas Covered