Party Wall Camden Town

What is a Party Wall Notice?

A Party Wall Notice entails the papers regarding any building project you want to embark on in Camden Town. That is if you are planning to work on a shared Wall. Normally, a Party Wall Notice is served to ask for the consent of your neighbour in a written format.

Why you need to serve a Party Wall Notice?

A Party Wall Notice is needed when you plan to embark on a non-cosmetic building project that will require you to share an internal or external Wall within your Camden property. Also, if you have any future plans to excavate close to the shared Wall, you will be required to serve your neighbour with a Party Wall Notice.

Apart from the fact that it is a legal obligation, you wouldn’t like the idea of someone invading your privacy without your prior notice of consent.

Herts Office

Phone: 01438 798 870
Mobile: 07815 051 255



Jordan Brettell Limited
Clibbons Cottage
85 Bramfield Road
Datchworth, Hertfordshire

Herts: 01438 798870
            07815 051255



Follow Us


© Copyright 2019 - Jordan Brettell Ltd - Party Wall Surveyors - All Rights Reserved

Show Areas Covered