Party Wall Hyde Park
Don’t ever start any project on your property with a party wall surveyor or notice served to all adjoining owners a notice informing them about the type of work, duration of the work, and how the renovation will affect the adjoining neighbor/neighbor.
- There are steps to take as stated in the Party Wall etc Act 1996, namely:
- Speak to your adjoining neighbors prior to starting any work on the property
- Send a written notice to be served two or three months before the proposed plan work
- Allow two weeks for the receipts to respond to the notice
- Send a detailed plan of the work to the adjoining owners
Well if you can’t do all this or have a fair knowledge of the Party Wall etc Act 1996, you should seek the assistance of a surveyor. A surveyor from Jordan Brettell can act as the surveyor or an agreed surveyor when there is a dispute among the owners. Furthermore, we will also set up an initial first meeting for all clients and educate them about the act before any work on their property.
Reach us on 07815015255 or click here for more information. We are here for you and all your party wall problems.
Herts OfficePhone: 01438 798 870
Mobile: 07815 051 255