Party Wall Surveyor Baker Street
Don’t be among the majority of homeowners that are prosecuted by the law for failing to adhere to the Party Wall etc Act 1996 and ending the renovation plans on your property.
The Party Wall etc Act 1996 was passed in 1997 to inform neighbor’s months ahead of pending work on your property. Aside from the above reason, a surveyor will also include other aspects that are stated by the law for your adjoining owner. Some of which include:
- When work will begin and end each day
- Surveyors having access to the property during work to ensure that homeowner stay within the limits of the Party Wall etc Act 1996
- The fees for the adjoining owner
- A proof showing that the contractor is insured by the public liability insurance and also covers any damage on the adjoining owner property during the renovations
- All this are stated in the agreement set forth by your surveyor and a time frame of two weeks is given for the neighbor or neighbor to sign the notice.
If you are doubtful that your neighbors might be some sort of trouble, get in touch with Jordan Brettell Limited team of party wall surveyors today to handle all your party wall issue at a breeze. Call us on 07815051255 now.