Party Wall Agreement Tottenham










If you are researching the need for a Party Wall Agreement let us help.

If you are planning building work to your home or commercial property in Tottenham, that involves any of the following, it is likely that you will need consent from your adjoining property:

  • Excavation work within 6m of the boundary of your neighbouring property;
  • Cutting into a wall shared with your neighbour (this may be a shared ceiling or floor within a flat);
  • Reducing or increasing the size of a wall along the boundary of your Tottenham premises

You do not necessarily need a Party Wall Agreement.

The first step is to inform your adjoining Tottenham neighbour in the form of a Party Wall Notice.

If your Tottenham neighbour does not respond within 14 days to the Notice giving consent in writing then you will need to appoint a Party Wall Surveyor in order to prepare a Party Wall Agreement.

The Party Wall Agreement will set out the terms of how the building work to your Tottenham property will go ahead and once signed by you and your neighbour, work can begin!

To advise you in detail on Party Wall Agreements speak to Jordan Brettell, the specialist Party Wall Surveyor firm working within the Tottenham area.

Call 07815 051255 for free initial advice.

Herts Office

Phone: 01438 798 870
Mobile: 07815 051 255



Jordan Brettell Limited
Clibbons Cottage
85 Bramfield Road
Datchworth, Hertfordshire

Herts: 01438 798870
            07815 051255



Follow Us


© Copyright 2019 - Jordan Brettell Ltd - Party Wall Surveyors - All Rights Reserved

Show Areas Covered