Party Wall Surveyor Canonbury
Having a surveyor you can trust in Canonbury can be challenging and the Party Wall etc Act 1996 is not just another piece of legislation to hamper your freedom. It is a law that aims to foster better understanding among members of a community especially those that share a wall, ceiling, and boundaries on a property.
To get the right documents when planning a home improvement is vital as it gives consideration to your neighbor rights and knowing that you care about what happens to them or how they feel.
Serving a Party Wall in Canonbury is not difficult but when you employ the services a surveyor from Jordan Brettell, you are guaranteed professional service and a smooth transition without any disputes in sight.
Why are surveyors important?
- To serve written consent to co-owners on your behalf
- To ensure that all papers are signed within the stipulated time frame
- To ensure that your plans stay within the guideline of the Party Wall etc Act 1996
- To identify the boundary limits and what improvements can be done on your property
- To avoid any dispute that might occur due to improper procedure
For more information on a surveyor from Jordan Brettell Limited, please call this number now 07815051255 to book a free initial meeting, where all issues concerning Party wall will be tabled for you.
Jordan Brettell Limited
85 Bramfield Road
Herts: 01438 798870
London: 01438 798870
© Copyright 2019 - Jordan Brettell Ltd - Party Wall Surveyors - All Rights Reserved