Party Wall Notice Enfield


Do you need to appoint a Party Wall Surveyor to issue a Party Wall Notice to your Enfield neighbour?

No! You do not need to appoint a Party Wall Surveyor to draft or serve a Party Wall Notice as you plan your Enfield development.  However it may be advisable to do so.

While it is possible to research the Party Wall Act yourself and draft a Party Wall Notice to serve to your adjoining Enfield owner independently, this does contain some risk and if mistakes are made in the drafting of the Party Wall Notice it can negate it.

Jordan Brettell have decades of experience drafting Party Wall Notices for property owners living in the Enfield area.  We would be very happy to provide advice or to do the work for you.

If you do choose to go ahead with the Party Wall Notice on your own, it is vital that you do your research well. It is important that the Party Wall Notice looks to your adjoining Enfield property owner, like a professional job, even if you have done it yourself.  Shoddy paperwork, in the form of a badly put together Party Wall Notice may imply to your adjoining Enfield neighbour that the planned building work will be of a similar quality and that may set things off badly.

Give us a call today on 07815 051255.

Herts Office

Phone: 01438 798 870
Mobile: 07815 051 255



Jordan Brettell Limited
Clibbons Cottage
85 Bramfield Road
Datchworth, Hertfordshire

Herts: 01438 798870
            07815 051255



Follow Us


© Copyright 2019 - Jordan Brettell Ltd - Party Wall Surveyors - All Rights Reserved

Show Areas Covered