Party Wall Agreement Edgware

If you have a wall that you share with your neighbor, then you will be more than familiar with the party wall agreement Edgware homes have to abide by when they are sharing this kind of structure between more than one property. There are always lots of questions about certain terms of the agreement, and one of those questions is just how much notice you actually have to serve on your neighbor if you wish to inform them of any work that needs to be done.

The answer to this is that you should really give as much notice as you possibly can, but you should give two months as a minimum amount of notice. This means that your neighbor has time to get used to the information that they have been given, and will also have lots of time to seek legal advice if this is something that they need to do. No matter what the work is that you are looking to have done on your home, it is important that you can give as much notice as you can to your neighbour, as this means that they are much less likely to be against the work, and this will make it a lot easier for you.

Call 07815 051 255 today.

Herts Office

Phone: 01438 798 870
Mobile: 07815 051 255



Jordan Brettell Limited
Clibbons Cottage
85 Bramfield Road
Datchworth, Hertfordshire

Herts: 01438 798870
            07815 051255



Follow Us


© Copyright 2019 - Jordan Brettell Ltd - Party Wall Surveyors - All Rights Reserved

Show Areas Covered