We formed Jordan Brettell in 1998 to help commercial property owners and home owners in the Stamford Hill area understand and comply with the new legislation that was The Party Wall Act.
We view The Party Wall Act as a positive piece of legislation for Stamford Hill property owners and this is why:
- The Party Wall Act protects your right to modify, extend and improve your Stamford Hill property even if neighbours, who share a wall, initially object.
- The Party Wall Act helps to clarify with your Stamford Hill neighbours the details of the changes you are making, meaning there will be less conflict and surprise along the way.
- The Party Wall Act reduces the risk of unfair damage claims being issued by your Stamford Hill neighbour.
- Likewise the Party Wall Act provides reasonable notice to an adjoining Stamford Hill property owner when their neighbour is planning to do building work that might impact them and their home.
- The Party Wall Act gives your Stamford Hill neighbour a say over working hours and access arrangements, and provides assurance that the necessary insurance and indemnities are in place to cover the building work.
If you would like to appoint the services of Jordan Brettell as you seek to comply with the Party Wall Act on your Stamford Hill project, please contact us on 07815 051255 today.
Herts OfficePhone: 01438 798 870
Mobile: 07815 051 255